Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Businessman

A business woman put a dollar into the hat of a man sitting on the sidewalk next to a bunch of dried flowers , judging him as a panhandler, she did not take a flower " After walking half a block, she turned around and went back to the man . ' I am sorry ' she said. ' In my hurry ,I forgot to. complete my purchase by taking my.flower' "After all you are a business person like me Your product is fairly priced and of good quality ' ' I hope you forgive me for not realizing at first ,that you are a businessman " She smiled, took her flower and walked away 2 months later at lunch , a neatly dressed man approached her table and introduced himself " ' I'm sure you don't remember me ,and I don't even know your name , but your face I will never forget .You are the woman who inspired me take pride in myself. I was the man who had dried flowers asking for a handout.' ' Now I am a businessman" And I am proud of what I do and am going to open up my own shop "! The way we see and treat people matters Treat all people like royalty Treat royalty like all people See the good in people Show them their potential Even if they don't see it See people as they can be Not as they currently are Be a people builder Not a Judger

No comments:

Post a Comment